Transcranial laser therapy stimulates various neurological processes which makes it an innovative and promising new treatment option for the post-treatment of strokes, the treatment of Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, cerebral sclerosis, migraine, vertigo, tinnitus and other degenerative cerebral disorders.
- Reduction of the infarct region and improved circulation
- Activation of neuronal growth
- Improvement of neurological skills and cognitive deficits
- Positive effects on inflammatory processes in the brain
- Reparative effects concerning neuronal functions